Sunday, June 29, 2008

Prayer Request

Dear Friends,
I just received word that the youth group from Centenary United Methodist Church in Lexington was involved in a bad accident in Dolthan, Alabama on their way to Fla. for a choir tour. Two of the three buses were hit and there are possibly 10 kids in critical condition. I belong to First United Methodist in Lexington but many of the kids are friends with kids from our church and many families will be affected. Thank you for lifting these families up to the throne of ou Heavenly Father. LINDA

2 comments:

connie said...

Oh I will keep them all in my prayers....

Not to change the subject, but this just reminds me to ask for prayer for my husband Ron and some other adults and children from out Church as they leave for Childrens camp in the morning, they are heading to Georgetown...

You are all in my prayers...
Connie
GBU

Cheri said...

Praying for this group. I just checked the Lexington Herald website and it is reporting only minor injuries, but this could be wrong, of course. God is in control of the situation ultimately. Thank you Jesus!
Cheri