Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello from Karen

Hey, everybody! I am so excited to share this study with everyone. I am looking forward to seeing exactly what God has in store for each of us.

I posted random bio information over on the forum and I don't want to repeat myself (which I do plenty of anyway) so if you want to know more about me, please stop by my blog.

Also, if you can't find a copy of the book, please call me at the Louisville LifeWay (502-491-4589). I ordered extra as soon as Beth mentioned that she wanted to lead the study so we have plenty. Once I get back from dinner, I will be there until 9.

blessings!

3 comments:

AmyH said...

Karen,
Thanks for letting me know about the books. I just ordered online from LifeWay. The website indicated that they have them now. Thanks anyway.
Amy

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

I had to laugh when I read your comment to my post. Yes, I am just plain ol' Yvonne here, not the teacher, not someone's mom, not someone's wife.....And while I love being those titles and the God who so graciously has allowed me to be those things, sometimes it is nice to be just plain Yvonne. I'm glad we get to do this study together. Jessie and Jonny were pretty tight in school, so I think this is pretty cool!!!

(in case you're wondering, the comment I deleted was a stupid question that I figured out within seconds of sending the comment!!!)

In His Love,
Yvonne