Friday, June 20, 2008

Good Friday Morning Sisters

Well, it is Friday, and I am finally able to get back with all you. Sorry about that. I wanted to share what I believe my struggle to be this summer (this was part of the homework that Beth gave to us). For me I think that it is going to be 2 main things: (1) My work load (2) and feeling distant from God. Please pray for both of these areas for me.

Sadly, I have only comlpeted the first day of homework which I did on Tuesday night. The last two nights I fell asleep before I could get my study & quite time started. Yet, another struggle. However, I have a "date" with my Heavenly Father tonight to work on my study and have time with him.

How is everyone else doing?

Peggy

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I will pray for you. I assume that you work Mon-Friday. I don't know how you ladies do it that work a full work week. As a staff nurse, I only work 2-3 days a week (12 hour shifts), so I have plenty of days off. I'm sure it's hard to get time for Bible study along with all of the other activities of the day.
Cheri

connie said...

You are in my prayres, I use my lunch hour at work to do my study, read the Bible and read my book, I as well read at night... This study is what I needed...
Connie
GBU