Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm back from our mini trip to Indy. We went to a great concert!
Did you like Kelly Minter's statement "The goodness of Jesus Christ burned so brightly in her that people gloried God; she almost seemed from another world" from page 39? I wish that I could say this about myself. But, so often, I am looking out for my best interests, making sure that my life is comfortable...in my assignments at work, in what I do with my free time, in shrinking from an opportunity to share Christ, for example. Not that I am blatantly sinning, but I'm not exactly reflecting the goodness of the Jesus Christ. Do any of you feel this way?
Cheri

1 comment:

Traci said...

I loved that part too Cheri. I also keep thinking about her wanting to be "strange." Who on earth wants to be "normal?!"

Glad you're back!

Traci