Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello from Traci

Hello! Thank you so much for getting us started Cheri! My name is Traci. I am 39 years old and live in Frankfort, KY. Although, I grew up in Knoxville, TN, I have been here 7 years and am very much at home.
I am also an RN. I received my Bachelor's from Carson-Newman College (a great Baptist school) and work in the Emergency Department.
I am married to a fellow Kentuckian whom I met while I was in the Navy 12 years ago. We have 2 amazing children...an 8 year old girl and a 4 year old boy.
We are currently on vacation in South Carolina right now so I will make this quick. I look forward to getting to know you ladies and to studying God's word. I took a long break from studying the Word and just got back into it last year when a dear friend of mine gave me a copy of Beth Moore's study The Patriarch's. I have done a couple more since and am excited to get into this Kelly Minter study!
Blessings,
Traci

P. S. Karen--I can't believe I haven't met you, I absolutely LOVE the Louisville Lifeway store!!

2 comments:

Kentucky Siestas said...

Hi, Traci! Put on plenty of sunblock and have a great time.
Cheri

Karen said...

Tracy,

I am so glad you love our store. I've been there 20 years doing various things. I am now the assistant manager and am often hiding somewhere, catching up on paperwork. I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get back into town!

karen