Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love You Siestas

I just want to say what a privilege it is to get to know all of you guys! A little over two weeks ago, when Traci and I met via the LPM blog, I never dreamed that I would be conversing with so many wonderful ladies. My hope is that we continue to encourage one another and hopefully, if it be God's will, meet in the future (if not here on our temporal home, we will certainly meet in Heaven).
One of my favorite Christian music artists is the late Keith Green. Yesterday, while I was on the treadmill, I listened to this beautiful song:

Oh Lord, You're beautiful!
Your face is all I see
For when Your eyes are on this child
Your grace abounds to me
Oh Lord, please light the fire
That once burned bright and clean
Replace the lamp of my first love
That burns with holy fear
I want to take Your Word and shine it all around
But first help me just to live it, Lord
And when I'm doing well, help me to never seek a crown
For my reward is giving glory to You

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all." II Corinthians 13:14

God Bless,
Cheri

1 comment:

UL Cards Fan said...

Thanks Cheri for organizing us.
LINDA