Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi from Connie!!

Hi I am 45 and I have been married for just over 25 years, my husband and Ron have 4 children Jessica 25, Ron 24, Ashley 20 and Candice 15... Jessica is married to Josh and they gave me 3 Grand kids, Kendrick 6, Caleb 3 1/2, and Keira 2. Ashley is married to Eli and Ron is still single...

My husband and I was saved just over 4 years ago. We both grew up Mormon, and God saved us out of that cult... Then one by one all my kids left the Mormon Church and were saved... Jessica's husband was saved as a teenager, and Ashley's husband was saved just over 2 years ago after growing up Mormon...

We attend Hillsdale Baptist, and we love it, they are the family that we don't have around here...

I'm from Utah I have lived there all but 9 years of my life, I spent my teenage years in Cali and I have been here to 2 years... I live in Louisville and I work with Karen and Katie at Lifeway... My husband and I sent Candice our 15 year old back to Utah a few weeks ago to live with her sisters until we get there, and we are selling our house and moving back to Utah, were I will be working back at the Salt Lake Lideway...

I am so excited to do this study, I have not done one since I left Utah 2 years ago...

It was great reading your stories, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us all during this study...

Connie
GBU

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Welcome, Connie!