Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prayer Request

Hi everyone!

First, I wanted to let you know that Mary Burnett went to be with Jesus last week. Katie had posted July 5th asking us to pray for Mary and her family who are friends of Katie's parents. The Courier Journal and WAVE news had covered a graduation ceremony for Mary's daughters held at the hospital (they will graduate officially next year).

Please pray for Mary's husband Doug, and her daughters, Ashley and Brittany during this time of loss. Rejoice for Mary - she finished before us and therefore "got there first"!

On another minuscule note, I need prayer regarding my gastrointestinal system. I'm not going to go into yucky detail, but I have had problems since I had my gallbladder removed January, 2007. I am going to make a doctor's appointment today to see my internist. This problem is not life threatening by no means, just annoying.

Praying for you all! If you have specific prayer requests, either put them on the blog or email if you wish.

God Bless!

Cheri

2 comments:

Katie A. said...

Yes, please pray for the Burnett's. They are doing well, considering loosing a wife and mother. It is really cool to see their faith and assurance that they will see Mary again. I will also be praying for you Cheri. Thanks for updating this prayer request for the Burnett family. I meant to but kept forgetting while online.

Karen said...

Cheri,

I'm sorry you are not feeling better. I know that's frustrating. Were you at Bible study today?

karen