Monday, July 28, 2008

Beth's Message #4 - Week Six

Hi Ladies,
I am in Destin this week and the Internet has been spotty, so I am going to be lazy and copy/paste the discussion questions. I haven't seen Beth's video yet (when I wrote this, it hadn't been posted yet), so if there is further clarification, I will include that later.

From Week Six:3. Turn to p.125 and reread (one of you aloud to the group) the excerpt Kelly included by Charles Spurgeon. What are a few things we often try to do rather than refer our doubts straight to God? Then, read John 2:1-5 and note how Mary approached the pressing problem. As you conclude today’s gathering, have a brief time of prayer, letting those that feel comfortable praying out loud simply state their need or problem to God in one statement, something like this: “Lord, there is no more _____________________.” Or, “Lord, I am ____________________________.” Then simply tell Him that you’re trusting Him to do something about it. Try to resist fretting over it this week but keep watching for Him to turn some water into wine.

No comments: