Friday, August 22, 2008

FINISHED

HEY GIRLS, I HOPE I GOT SIGNED IN QUICK ENOUGH. I can never begin to say thanks for letting me share with you and learn from you and hopefully grow with you during this journey. I have had a blast and wish we could meet up some time. I won't be long but I wanted to share just a few gems I discoverd along our way.The first part of the study I was a little intimidated by all this blogging and getting on the right date, and well you get the picture; that I wasn't looking deep enough or I was trying too hard to see things that just wern't there. But praise God the last 3 lessons opened my eyes and heart to exactly what I was needing and dealing with in my now.

I too, have been bothered all my life because of things I was taught in my childhood. I had perfectionism burned into me for so long that just in the last 8 years of my life believing that is NOT how God has it all planned out. My outward appearance must ALWAYS suppress or out rank anything I had on the inside. Whether I was saved, smelled like it, or felt like it or wanted to, I had better look like it! GONE BE THAT IDOL! I live for the joy of my Lord! Also, the Lord will noy allow me to live in the desert forever. This too will pass. There's so much more but I don't want you to run from me just yet! Please someone, anyone, contact me via my e-mail or phone. (865-688-8534) Iwant to hear about your lives and how God is working and evident in you. Send me a group pic and I'll try to send you guys one also. Love much, Carla Lee from Knox, Tn

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Carla,
I sent you an email several days ago. Let me know if you received it.
God bless,
Cheri