Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finishing Strong

Ladies,

I have posted the discussion questions for weeks 7 and 8. I hope that everyone has time to leave a comment or two. I thought that the last two weeks were very encouraging. At the end of this study, I feel that God has dealt with me regarding a few idols and I am surrendering them to Him. But I know that it is only by God's grace that I can say that. I am reminded of what we studied in week seven, day three "For when I am weak, then I am strong" and "His grace is sufficient for me."

I want to leave the Kentucky Siestas blog open for our mode of continuing communication after the study is finished. I feel like I have met some great ladies through this study/blog and I don't want to lose touch. If you will, post updates on what you are doing, studying, and either post or email any prayer requests. If you want to write a post of encouragement, please do. If you have deleted the email addresses for everyone, I can resend them to you. Just post a comment on the blog and I'll send them.

Early next week, Beth wants us to individually post our name and town on the LPM blog when we have completed the study (like we did when we signed up for the study). So, be sure that you add your name to the roll call!

God bless you all!
Cheri

1 comment:

Sara said...

I read over on Beth's Blog a comment that you all were going to do one of Beth's studies. I'm a kentucky Siesta too, I wish I knew of your all's existant before this study was completed. But if you're starting a new one, could yet let me know. I totally appreciate it!