Thursday, September 4, 2008

More and More Bible Studies!


Well, ladies, Connie and I have decided that we are going to do When Wallflowers Dance together. At this point, we are planning to start next week. However, if any of you would like to join us online, we would love to have you participate. It's only six weeks so the workload shouldn't be too bad and we'll be finished in plenty of time to get ready for the holidays. Anyway, if you're interested, let us know.

And no, Cheri, I have not done Stepping Up yet. I would like to and it is on my list. Perhaps next time around. I'm also hoping that church does the new Mary Kassian in the spring. It looks awesome. Of course they'll probably offer it at the same time that they offer Esther and then I'll be in a quandry.

blessings!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Are you and Connie doing the "Wallflower" study at Southeast Christian or are you meeting (or online)?

Patty said...

I would love to do this with you, if it's still early enough. Let me know.

Karen said...

cheri,

we are meeting online (here if you let us) and maybe in person too! We are now up to five in our merry little band of wallflowers (counting Patty). We'd love to have you participate as well if you have time....

Cheri said...

Karen and all,
"...we are meeting online (here if you let us)..."
You are so funny! Of course you can use this blog to do the study! This blog is for all of the Kentucky Siestas and we can all post at any time!
I may pick up this book next week at Lifeway and join you. My "Stepping Up" study will be ending in a few more weeks, so I will be ready to join another group.
The "Stepping Up" study is about the psalms or singing (I do not sing) and the "Wallflower" study is about dance, I think (I do not dance)..... ;-)
Let me know if you are meeting in person. I would love to meet everyone!
God Bless!
Cheri